We are excited to announce that Coursera Plus is only $59 each month, cancel anytime or $399/year with a 14-day money-back guarantee
For comparison purposes: I paid $345 for the University of Michigan’s 5-course specialization, November 2019, Web Design for Everyone, which was a very fair price prior to this incredible Coursera Plus offer.
An annual subscription provides unlimited access to 3,000+ courses, Specializations, and Professional Certificates.
Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost.
Learn from 170+ leading universities and companies with Coursera Plus
Coursera partners with more than 200 leading universities and companies to provide online learning worldwide. With a Coursera Plus subscription, you get unlimited access to over 90% of all courses on Coursera in topics such as data science, business, and personal development. You can enroll in multiple courses at once, earn unlimited certificates, and learn in-demand job skills to launch, grow, and even change careers.
Best of all only $59 each month!
“I have a full-time job and 3 kids. I needed the flexibility offered by Coursera Plus in order to achieve my goals. I learned business statistics and analysis to apply to my job, but my Coursera Plus subscription motivated me to keep learning. I have a new career goal to pivot into data analysis and data science. I am learning Python now!”
Shi Jie F.
“Coursera Plus keeps me motivated to learn more. With each course, I am getting more value out of my subscription. I can focus on Life Sciences-my main specialty-but also pursue other interests like society and religion. I access almost anything with Coursera Plus!”
Ines K. France
“I really appreciate the flexibility I get with Coursera Plus. I can try any course and switch to another one at no additional cost. This motivates me to learn even more at one point I was taking 3 courses at the same time”!
New and Noteworthy Courses in 2021
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- IBM Full Stack Cloud Developer Professional Certificate from IBM
- Managing Google Cloud’s Apigee API Platform for Hybrid Cloud Specialization from Google Cloud
- Customer Experiences with Contact Center AI Specialization from Google Cloud
- IBM Data Analyst Professional Certificate from IBM
- Data Science Fundamentals with Python and SQL Specialization from IBM
- Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress from Yale
- Introduction to Programming with Python and Java Specialization from the University of Pennsylvania
- TesnsorFlow: Advanced Techniques Specialization from deeplearning.ai
- Extended Reality for Everybody Specialization from the University of Michigan
Top Courses included in Coursera Plus:
- The Science of Well-Being by Yale University
- Python for Everybody by University of Michigan
- How to Play Guitar by Berklee College of Music
- Machine Learning by University of Washington
- Learn Spanish by University of California, Davis
- Business Foundations by University of Pennsylvania
- Excel Skills for Business by Macquarie University
- Graphic Design by CalArts
- Data Science by Johns Hopkins University
- Project Management Principles and Practices by University of California, Irvine