A research-driven, flexible degree for the next generation of public health leaders.
The Global Master of Public Health from Imperial College London is a high-quality online degree program from one of the top 10 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2019). As a Global MPH student, you’ll study biostatistics, epidemiology, health systems and more. You’ll also hone your research skills by exploring issues that affect your own community.
The program’s curriculum is rooted in evidence-based research skills. You’ll learn from faculty who are shaping global policy, such as researchers who led the fight against the Ebola virus. Ranked as the UK’s most international university (Times Higher Education 2018), Imperial College London is committed to improving the health of people throughout the world.
Global MPH students build strong portfolios as they create projects that can be submitted to peer-reviewed journals. They also learn practical quantitative and qualitative research skills that help them evaluate the public health research of their peers.
What makes this degree unique?
– Internationally Respected: One of the top 10-ranked universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2019), Imperial College London is also the United Kingdom’s most international university (Times Higher Education 2018), with students and faculty from more than 140 countries.
– Completely Online: Imperial College London’s Global MPH brings the study of epidemiology, health data analytics, and biostatistics to learners around the world. Offered fully online, this degree enables students to continue working as they learn from a top research institution and make an impact in their home community.
– Proven Career Results: Ranked first for career prospects in The Guardian University Guide 2018, the reputation of an Imperial College London degree extends beyond the borders of the United Kingdom and the European Union. Alumni of the School of Public Health go on to roles in academia, government, industry and non-governmental organizations such as the Gates Foundation, the United Nations, and the World Health Organization.
– Frequent Access to Faculty: Imperial College London faculty work in cutting-edge fields and come from diverse career backgrounds such as clinicians, researchers, policymakers, biomedical computing experts, and health economists. With regular access to faculty through their office hours and live global classroom sessions, Global MPH students will benefit from each instructor’s unique perspective.
– Applied and Analytical Curriculum: Designed specifically for an online audience and rooted in research, the Global MPH will challenge students to apply their knowledge to real-world problems and scenarios. You’ll develop an impressive research portfolio to showcase your skills to potential employers. Additionally, you may be able to submit your final research project to a peer-reviewed journal.
– Breakthrough Price Point for a Top Degree: For 2019/20 entry, at a total cost of £19,440 (for Islands/Overseas students) and £11,300 ( or Home-UK/EU students), the Imperial College London’s Global MPH costs less than on-campus alternatives, as well as other top online programmes for international (non UK/European) students. Since you can study online on your own schedule, you won’t need to leave your job to earn the Global MPH degree.
Who is this degree for:
Whether you’ve already had extensive experience in the public health field or you’re longing to build a high-impact, and useful career, a Global MPH will help shape you into a leader in this field. Students at the School of Public Health come from paths in medicine, health policy, academic research, and more. However, there is one common thread: The calling to help make the world healthier and safer for all.