May is Mental Health Awareness Month in the United States, a time when people come together to fight the stigma around mental illness, provide support, and educate. Mental illness impacts millions of people each year, and this month, we are highlighting some of our top courses related to mental health and well-being.
Our Top Mental Health and Well Being Courses:
- The Science of Well-Being from Yale University
- Psychological First Aid from Johns Hopkins University
- Mind Control: Managing Your Mental Health During COVID-19 from the University of Toronto
- The Social Context of Mental Health and Illness from the University of Toronto
- Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health from the University of Sydney