We are excited to announce that Coursera is running its most exciting offer on Coursera Plus! From December 26, 2022, to January 14, 2023, we offer $200 off Coursera Plus Annual. More details are below:
- Offer: $200 off your first year of Coursera Plus Annual
- Dates: December 26, 2022 – January 14, 2023
- Limitations: Only available to new Coursera Plus subscribers (i.e., you must not have an active Coursera Plus subscription)
This offer is only redeemable through this specific URL:
We are excited to announce that Coursera Plus is only $59 monthly; cancel anytime or for $399/year with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
For comparison purposes: I paid $345 for the University of Michigan’s 5-course specialization in November 2019, Web Design for Everyone, which was a very fair price before this incredible Coursera Plus offer.
An annual subscription provides unlimited access to 3,000+ courses, Specializations, and Professional Certificates.
Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills.
Save money: Spend less on your learning if you take multiple courses this year.
Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program you complete at no additional cost.
Learn from 170+ leading universities and companies with Coursera Plus
Coursera partners with more than 200 leading universities and companies to provide online learning worldwide. With a Coursera Plus subscription, you get unlimited access to over 90% of all courses on Coursera in topics such as data science, business, and personal development. You can enroll in multiple courses at once, earn unlimited certificates, and learn in-demand job skills to launch, grow, and even change careers.
Best of all, only $59 each month!
“I have a full-time job and 3 kids. I needed the flexibility offered by Coursera Plus in order to achieve my goals. I learned business statistics and analysis to apply to my job, but my Coursera Plus subscription motivated me to keep learning. I have a new career goal to pivot into data analysis and data science. I am learning Python now!”
Shi Jie F.
“Coursera Plus keeps me motivated to learn more. With each course, I am getting more value out of my subscription. I can focus on Life Sciences-my main specialty-but also pursue other interests like society and religion. I access almost anything with Coursera Plus!”
Ines K. France
“I really appreciate the flexibility I get with Coursera Plus. I can try any course and switch to another one at no additional cost. This motivates me to learn even more at one point I was taking 3 courses at the same time”!
Coursera Plus provides access to most of our catalog, including popular Professional Certificates from Google and Meta. The following beginner-level Certificates are popular with learners, prepare learners for an in-demand role, and are worth highlighting as some of the great course options available to learners who subscribe to Coursera Plus:
Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
Google UX Design Professional Certificate
Google IT Support Professional Certificate
Google Project Management: Professional Certificate
Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate
Meta Front-End Developer Professional Certificate
Meta Back-End Developer Professional Certificate
Meta Database Engineer Professional Certificate
Meta Android Developer Professional Certificate
Meta iOS Developer Professional Certificate
Meta Social Media Marketing Professional Certificate
Meta Marketing Analytics Professional Certificate
New and Noteworthy Courses in 2022
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- IBM Full Stack Cloud Developer Professional Certificate from IBM
- Managing Google Cloud’s Apigee API Platform for Hybrid Cloud Specialization from Google Cloud
- Customer Experiences with Contact Center AI Specialization from Google Cloud
- IBM Data Analyst Professional Certificate from IBM
- Data Science Fundamentals with Python and SQL Specialization from IBM
- Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress from Yale
- Introduction to Programming with Python and Java Specialization from the University of Pennsylvania
- TensorFlow: Advanced Computer Vision with AI from deeplearning.ai
- Extended Reality for Everybody Specialization from the University of Michigan
Top Courses included in Coursera Plus:
- The Science of Well-Being by Yale University
- Python for Everybody by University of Michigan
- How to Play Guitar by Berklee College of Music
- Machine Learning by University of Washington
- Learn Spanish by University of California, Davis
- Business Foundations by University of Pennsylvania
- Excel Skills for Business by Macquarie University
- Graphic Design by CalArts
- Data Science by Johns Hopkins University
- Project Management Principles and Practices by University of California, Irvine