This specialization gives participants a broad study of core infrastructure and networking options on the Google Cloud Platform. Through recorded lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy GCP networking technologies, such as Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks, subnets, firewalls; interconnection among networks; load balancing; Cloud DNS; Cloud CDN. The specialization will also cover common network design patterns and automated deployment using Deployment Manager.
This class is intended for the following participants:
● Network Engineers and Admins who are either using Google Cloud Platform or are planning to do so
● Individuals who want to be exposed to software-defined networking solutions in the cloud.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
*Prior understanding of the OSI 7-layer model
*Prior understanding of IPv4 addressing
*Prior experience with managing IPv4 routes
Applied Learning Project
This specialization incorporates hands-on labs using our Qwiklabs platform. These hands-on components will let you apply the skills you learn in the video lectures. Projects will incorporate topics such as Google Cloud Platform products, which are used and configured within Qwiklabs. You can expect to gain practical hands-on experience with the concepts explained throughout the modules.
Data science continues to evolve and grow, and whether a learner is looking to break into the field or brush up on skills, Coursera has courses for every level. Here is the list of the top 10 data science courses to help you find the right content for your goals.
Top 10 Data Science Courses
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
- Python for Everybody from the University of Michigan
- Machine Learning from Stanford University
- Learn SQL Basics for Data Science from UC Davis
- Deep Learning from DeepLearning.AI
- DeepLearning.AI TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate
- Natural Language Processing from DeepLearning.AI
- Data Visualization with Tableau from UC Davis
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) from DeepLearning.AI