Andrew Ng: Deep Learning, Education, and Real-World AI | Lex Fridman Podcast #73
AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone–especially your non-technical colleagues–to take.
In this course, you will learn: – The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science – What AI realistically can–and cannot–do – How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization – What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects – How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company – How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI.
Data science continues to evolve and grow, and whether a learner is looking to break into the field or brush up on skills, Coursera has courses for every level. Here is the list of the top 10 data science courses to help you find the right content for your goals.
Top 10 Data Science Courses
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
- Python for Everybody from the University of Michigan
- Machine Learning from Stanford University
- Learn SQL Basics for Data Science from UC Davis
- Deep Learning from DeepLearning.AI
- DeepLearning.AI TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate
- Natural Language Processing from DeepLearning.AI
- Data Visualization with Tableau from UC Davis
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) from DeepLearning.AI