Data science continues to evolve and grow, and whether a learner is looking to break into the field or brush up on skills, Coursera has courses for every level. Here is the list of the top 10 data science courses to help you find the right content for your goals.
Top 10 Data Science Courses
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate
- Python for Everybody from the University of Michigan
- Machine Learning from Stanford University
- Learn SQL Basics for Data Science from UC Davis
- Deep Learning from DeepLearning.AI
- DeepLearning.AI TensorFlow Developer Professional Certificate
- Natural Language Processing from DeepLearning.AI
- Data Visualization with Tableau from UC Davis
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) from DeepLearning.AI
How I Would Learn Data Science in 2021 (What Has Changed?)
In this video, I talk about how I would learn data science if I had to start again from scratch in 2021. Learning data science and machine learning is a little bit different for everyone, but hopefully, this video will help you to build the necessary foundation to tackle these fields.0:00 Intro 1:10 Technical Steps 5:15 What I Would Change 8:15 #66DaysOfData!
A day in the life of a Data Scientist (lifestyle) | Stockholm, Sweden
Decided to try out the ‘A day in the life of a …’ format, so here is something different. My not super typical, but still a somewhat representative workday in September.
There’s not much about actual work as a data scientist, because you know, NDA and stuff. But some nice shots of Stockholm in autumn!