What are the Common Signs of Stress?
- General irritability, hyperactivity, depression
- Pounding of Heart
- Dryness in the mouth and throat
- Trembling, nervous tics
- Impulsive behavior
- Mood swings and crying
- Inability to concentrate, confusion
- Feelings of weakness or dizziness
- Floating Anxiety, or feeling panicked for no reason
- Feeling “keyed up”
- High pitched, nervous laughter
- Grinding teeth
- Sleeping problems
- Stomach and bowel problems
- Frequent urge to urinate
- A migraine or tension headaches
- Neck or lower back pain
- Loss of appetite or excessive appetite
- Being prone to accidents
- Alcohol or drug problems or excessive smoking
Here is a just a small taste of the Stress management techniques that Jon Seskevich employs on a daily basis as a Nurse at Duke University Medical campus. Jon has treated over 40,000 patients in his tenure at one of the Nation’s best rated teaching hospitals. Now you may easily employ Jon’s Stress management system at home with the featured CDs below. Safely and securely purchase these books and CDs from Jon Seskevich at Amazon below.
As a nurse and someone who has both worked and traveled in high-stress environments, I’ve found Jon’s CD to be wonderfully informative. His extensive background in resiliency training is an asset, as are his many years of practical experience. While this CD will be helpful to anyone seeking to develop mental resiliency, it is particularly useful for health care providers. Here, in audio format, is a possible approach to better a stress-life balance. Best of all, these adaptive techniques are tested and taught by one who has worked and continues to work in the ever-changing field of caregiving.