Sometimes blowing away the noise and residual dust is a necessary act of Catharsis for all. Please listen to what Trump’s co author for his best selling Art of the Deal , is predicting about the upcoming NOV. 2020 presidential election. You may find this information, from a Trump insider and confidant, elucidating.
To all those suffering long on the losing side of a rapidly changing World economy and disloyal politicians; see easy prey to a master manipulator. It is understandable and very disheartening when the truth comes out about someone you trusted to lead you out of your misery and displacement is actually not telling you the truth. Yet the truth eventually comes out.
UPDATE: January 6 Insurrection: What’s Happened Since? (full documentary) | FRONTLINE
One year after the Jan. 6 Capitol attack, how has the threat of far-right violence evolved? An updated investigation from FRONTLINE, ProPublica and Berkeley Journalism’s Investigative Reporting Program, and Exploring Hate.
‘If Donald Trump is not dead or in jail, he will run for president’ | Lincoln Project’s Rick Wilson
‘The threat of violence is a powerful political tool.’
Ines Pohl, DW’s Washington bureau chief, spoke with Rick Wilson, co-founder of the Lincoln Project, about the political future of the United States, the consequences of the Capital riot a year ago, and the dangers of the fractionalized country.
02:42 January 6, a turning point for politics in the US
06:14 Domestic terrorism is the biggest threat, says Pentagon
08:38 US Americans are not interested in politics, but politics is interested in them
10:53 Midterm elections in 2022 – Will Trump run again?
16:01 How likely is a Donald Trump win in the 2024 election?
19:39 Would someone within the GOP fight Trump?
21:21 What can the world expect from the US?
22:56 “God protects drunks and Americans”
Ex-Trump official: Reaching ‘big lie’ believers is beyond the control of a single individual
'Armageddon': See The Chilling Warning About White Supremacy Before The Capitol Riot
Marlon Craft - State of the Union, Part. II (Official Music Video)
As law enforcement and the Senate pursue accountability for the Capitol riot and insurrection, world leaders and cultural figures have been speaking out and condemning the attack on democracy. Rapper Marlon Craft has a new song challenging clichés about unity and arguing America cannot try to be unified until people confront things that should not be negotiated, from scientific truths about Covid-19 to white supremacy. Craft joins MNSBC’s Ari Melber and former RNC chairman Michael Steele to discuss his searing song and his hopes for America’s future. (This interview is from MSNBC’s “The Beat with Ari Melber, a news show covering politics, law, and culture airing nightly at 6 pm ET on MSNBC. http://www.thebeatwithari.com). Aired on 01/22/2021. » Subscribe to MSNBC: http://on.msnbc.com/SubscribeTomsnbc
About The Beat with Ari Melber: Former lawyer Ari Melber leads this show that provides an in-depth analysis of the day's biggest news stories. ""The Beat"" features guest interviews in addition to reporting on stories from across the country. The stories that are covered span across the political spectrum. In addition to his law background, Melber is a former Senate staffer, giving him a unique perspective to share on the political happenings coming out of Washington, D.C. MSNBC delivers breaking news, in-depth analysis of political headlines, as well as commentary and informed perspectives. Find video clips and segments from The Rachel Maddow Show, Morning Joe, Meet the Press Daily, The Beat with Ari Melber, Deadline: White House with Nicolle Wallace, Hardball, All In, Last Word, 11th Hour, and more.
Your new home rig is supercharged.
Watch Live: House Committee Holds First Hearing On January 6th Capitol Attack
Watch: Officer Fanone Condemns ‘Disgraceful’ Indifference For Victims Of Capitol Riot Capitol Police officer Michael Fanone reacts to footage of rioters attacking him
Officer Daniel Hodges testifies on Jan. 6 insurrection
“My arms were pinned and effectively useless … I was effectively defenseless and gradually sustaining an injury from the increasing pressure of the mob,” he said.
Capitol Police officer shares emotional testimony
Sergeant Aquilino Gonell shares an emotional firsthand account during a House committee hearing into the January 6th Capitol riot.
U.S. Capitol Police Officer Harry Dunn Opening Statement on January 6th Attack at the U.S. Capitol
Capitol Police officers give closing statements on 1st day of Jan 6. hearings
The four officers gave emotional testimonies on Day 1 of the hearings.
Rep. Adam Kinzinger delivers emotional plea before House Select Committee
Kinzinger praised the four Capitol Police officers testifying before the committee.
Booker T. Washington
Booker T. Washington holds a Carnegie Hall audience spellbound during his Tuskegee Institute silver anniversary lecture, January 22, 1906. Mark Twain is seated just behind Washington. Carnegie Hall was filled to capacity for the event to raise money to support the education of African-Americans in the South.
The Times wrote, “Women in brilliant gowns, resplendent with jewels, and men in evening dress filled the boxes. Despite the avowed object of the meeting – to get money from the audience and others – there was an atmosphere of good humor and light-heartedness. Mark Twain’s “teachings” were met with such volleys of laughter that the man who never grows old could hardly find intervals in which to deliver is precepts.”
Voting rights and the “new Jim Crow”
Nearly six decades after John Lewis, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, and others fought “Jim Crow” laws that blocked some Americans from the ballot box, leading to the Voting Rights Act of 1965, voting rights are under siege again. Historian and bestselling author Douglas Brinkley talks about recent Republican-led efforts to restrict access to our Constitutionally-guaranteed right to vote, and why access to voting must be preserved. “CBS Sunday Morning” features stories on the arts, music, nature, entertainment, sports, history, science and Americana, and highlights unique human accomplishments and achievements. Check local listings for CBS Sunday Morning broadcast times.
Liberal Hypocrisy is Fueling American Inequality. Here’s How. | NYT Opinion
It’s easy to blame the other side. And for many Democrats, it’s obvious that Republicans are thwarting progress toward a more equal society. But what happens when Republicans aren’t standing in the way? In many states — including California, New York and Illinois — Democrats control all the levers of power. They run the government. They write the laws. And as we explore in the video above, they often aren’t living up to their values. In key respects, many blue states are actually doing worse than red states. It is in the blue states where affordable housing is often hardest to find, there are some of the most acute disparities in education funding and economic inequality is increasing most quickly. Instead of asking, “What’s the matter with Kansas?” Democrats need to spend more time pondering, “What’s the matter with California?”
A GOP senator attacked CNN instead of answering questions. Here’s why
CNN’s Drew Griffin asked Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) if he profited from insider stock trading in office.
“Representative Elijah Cummings had the final word, as chair of the Oversight Committee. I sat in silence, listening to this now deceased man with decades of experience in the civil rights movement and other forms of public service, who as a lawyer had represented disgraced lawyers like me. He understood that even the least of us deserve the opportunity to seek penance, redemption and a second chance in life. Cummings was the lone politician I encountered in all my travails who took an interest in me as a human being. When I reported to serve my sentence, he even took steps to ensure my security in prison. It was a selfless act of kindness for which I will always be grateful.
“I know this has been hard,” Cummings said to me and the nation, his words hitting me like a kick in the gut. “I know you’ve faced a lot. I know that you are worried about your family. But this is a part of your destiny. And hopefully this portion of your destiny will lead to a better Michael Cohen, a better Donald Trump, a better United States of America, and a better world. And I mean that from the depths of my heart.”
Representative Cummings concluded by saying, “We are better than this.”
Amen, I thought.”(1)
(1)An excerpt from Michael Cohen’s new book.
‘How do surgeons do it?’: Comedian Jordan Klepper takes on anti-mask parents
“The Daily Show” contributor Jordan Klepper hit the road to talk to parents in North Carolina about why they are against masks in classrooms.
How Murdoch’s Fox News allowed Trump’s propaganda to destabilize democracy | Four Corners
How Fox News promoted Donald Trump’s propaganda and helped destabilize democracy in the United States of America: the first of our two-part special on Rupert Murdoch’s Fox News. Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/abcnewsindepth Fox News is the brash cable TV network that has dominated both the ratings and the headlines in America, delivering revenue and power to the Murdoch family empire. For decades its catch cry was “fair and balanced.” Then along came Donald Trump. Four Corners investigates how Fox News went from a conservative voice to a ‘propaganda organ’ for Donald Trump that some former reporters say they’re ‘ashamed’ to be associated with
Fox and the Big Lie: Trump returns to campaign trail amid ‘stolen election’ lawsuits | Four Corners
How Fox News promoted Donald Trump’s propaganda and helped destabilize democracy in the United States of America: the final installment of our two-part special on Rupert Murdoch’s Fox News. Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/abcnewsindepth On the night of the US presidential election, Donald Trump declared the vote was a “major fraud on the American people.” Rather than face defeat, he and his allies began a campaign claiming the election had been stolen. In the aftermath, high-profile Fox News presenters gave a platform to Trump’s campaign pouring fuel on the already ferocious political divide. Now, their words and actions are under scrutiny in multi-billion dollar lawsuits. In an exclusive interview, Trump’s former lawyer and advocate of the ‘stolen election’ conspiracy, Sidney Powell, is asked to justify her claims.
Watch Rachel Maddow Highlights: Dec. 21
MSNBC delivers breaking news, in-depth analysis of politics headlines, as well as commentary and informed perspectives. Find video clips and segments from The Rachel Maddow Show, Morning Joe, Meet the Press Daily, The Beat with Ari Melber, Deadline: White House with Nicolle Wallace, The ReidOut, All In, Last Word, 11th Hour, and more.
County Clerk Tied To Pillow Guy Searched By FBI After Compromising Election Equipment
Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold talks with Rachel Maddow about how a Mesa County, Colorado clerk, swept up in the frenzy of pro-Trump conspiracy theories, compromised election equipment, contributed to a threatening environment for state election workers and has now had her home searched by the FBI, along with the home of Lauren Boebert’s campaign manager.
Former Capitol officer reacts to new video of him being dragged into crowd
Former Capitol Police officer Michael Fanone reacts to newly-released footage of him being dragged into a crowd of rioters during the January 6th Capitol attack
56,831 viewsDec 20, 2021
Trump Appears To Make Political Calculation In Praise For Covid Vaccines
Former President Donald Trump praised coronavirus vaccines in a new interview. ‘The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind,’ Trump told conservative commentator Candace Owens. The Morning Joe panel discusses Trump’s remarks and what they may indicate.
Liz Cheney Reads Shocking Texts From Fox News Hosts, Don Jr. To Mark Meadows On Jan. 6th
As rioters stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, several leading Fox News pundits and Donald Trump’s eldest son all voiced desperate concerns that the former president was doing nothing to quell the violence and protect those in the building, according to damning text messages unveiled Monday night by the select committee investigating the attack.
Watch Liz Cheney speak ahead of vote tomorrow to oust her
Liz Cheney speaks after ouster from House GOP leadership: “I will do everything I can” to prevent…
Kinzinger: Trump Just Created Something He Should Be Afraid Of
Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., weighs in on House Republicans voting Wednesday to remove Rep. Liz Cheney from her position in caucus leadership, why he says the GOP is sick and needs help and why he is optimistic about the party in the long term.
Elijah Cummings: ‘200 Years From Now, People Will Be Reading About This Moment’ | MTP Daily | MSNBC
Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) speaks to reporters after Michael Cohen’s testimony and says Congress has an important job to do.
Porter whiteboard math makes sense.
BOMBSHELL: Fox News CONFIRMS reporting that Trump ridiculed US soldiers ON AIR
• In May 2020, the White House ended National Guard deployments one day before they could claim benefits
• The Trump admin seized 5 million masks intended for VA hospitals. Kushner distributes these masks to private entities for a fee, who then sells the masks to the government
• Trump fired the captain of the USS Theodore Roosevelt after he warned superiors that COVID19 was spreading among his crew. The virus subsequently spread amongst the crew.
• After Iran’s retaliatory strike, 109 US troops suffered brain injuries. Trump dismissed these as “headaches”
• On July 20, 2017, in room 2E924 of the Pentagon, Trump told a room full of Generals, “You’re a bunch of dopes and babies”
• Pardoned multiple war criminals, which stomped on long standing military values, discipline, and command. Trump has no military experience (May&Nov, 2019)
• Trump mocked Lt. Col. Vindman for his rank and uniform. He threatened said purple heart officer, resulting in the Army providing him protection
• Trump’s Chief of Staff worked—in secret—to deny comprehensive health coverage to Vietnam Vets who suffered from Agent Orange.
• There is a facility in Tijuana for US veterans that Trump deported. Wounded war vet, Sen Duckworth (D) marked Veterans Day 2019 by visiting this facility
• Russia took control of the main U.S. military facility in Syria abandoned on Trump’s orders. Russia now owns the airstrip we built
• On Oct 7, 2019, Trump abruptly withdrew support from America’s allies in Syria after a phone call with Turkey’s president (Erdogan). Turkey subsequently bombed US Special Forces.
• Trump sent thousands of American troops to defend the oil assets of the country that perpetrated 9/11
• In Sept 2019, he made an Air Force cargo crew, flying from the U.S. to Kuwait stop in Scotland (where there’s no U.S. base) to refuel at a commercial airport (where it costs more), so they could stay overnight at a Trump property (which isn’t close to the airport). Trump’s golf courses are losing money, so he’s forcing the military to pay for 5-star nights there.
• In Sept, 2019, Pentagon pulled funds for military schools, military housing funds, and daycare to pay for Trump’s border wall.
• In Aug, 2019, emails revealed that three of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago pals, who are now running Veterans Affairs, are rampant with meddling. “They had no experience in veterans affairs (none of them even served in the military) nor underwent any kind of approval process to serve as de facto managers. Yet, with Trump’s approval, they directed actions and criticized operations without any oversight. They wasted valuable staff time in hundreds of pages of communications and meetings, emails show. Emails reveal disdainful attitudes within the department to the trio’s meddling.”
• Veterans graves will be “dug up” for the border wall, after Trump instructed aides to seize private property. Trump told officials he would pardon them if they break the law by illegally seizing property
• Children of deployed US troops are no longer guaranteed citizenship. This includes US troops posted abroad for years at a time (August 28, 2019)
• On Aug 2, 2019, Trump requisitioned military retirement funds towards border wall
• On July 31, 2019, Trump ordered the Navy rescind medals to prosecutors who were prosecuted war criminals
• Trump denied a U.S. Marine of 6 years entry into the United States for his citizenship interview (Reported July 17, 2019)
• Trump made the U.S. Navy Blue Angels violate ethics rules by having them fly at his July 4th political campaign event (July 4, 2019)
• Trump demanded US military chiefs stand next to him at 4th of July parade (reported July 2, 2019)
• In June, 2019, Trump sent troops to the border to paint the fence for a better “aesthetic appearance”
• Trump used his D-Day interview at a cemetery commemorating fallen US soldiers to attack a Vietnam veteran (June 6, 2019)
• Trump started his D-Day commemoration speech by attacking a private citizen (Bette Midler, of all people) (reported on June 4th, 2019)
• Trump made his 2nd wife, Marla Maples, sign a prenup that would have cut off all child support if Tiffany joined the military (reported June 4th, 2019)
• On May 27, 2019, Trump turned away US military from his Memorial Day speech because they were from the destroyer USS John S. McCain
• Trump ordered the USS John McCain out of sight during his visit to Japan (May 15, 2019). The ship’s name was subsequently covered. (May 27, 2019)
• Trump purged 200,000 vets’ healthcare applications (due to known administrative errors within VA’s enrollment system) (reported on May 13, 2019)
• Trump deported a spouse of fallen Army soldier killed in Afghanistan, leaving their daughter parentless (April 16, 2019)
• On March 20, 2019, Trump complained that a deceased war hero didn’t thank him for his funeral
• Between 12/22/2018, and 1/25/2019, Trump refused to sign his party’s funding bill, which shut down the government, forcing the Coast Guard to go without pay, which made service members rely on food pantries. However, his appointees got a $10,000 pay raise
• He banned service members from serving based on gender identity (1/22/2019)
• He denied female troops access to birth control to limit sexual activity (on-going. Published Jan 18, 2019)
• He tried to deport a marine vet who is a U.S.-born citizen (Jan 16, 2019)
• When a man was caught swindling veterans pensions for high-interest “cash advances,” Trump’s Consumer Financial Protection Bureau fined him $1 (Jan 26, 2019)
• He called a retired general a ‘dog’ with a ‘big, dumb mouth’ (Jan 1, 2019)
• He increased privatization of the VA, leading to longer waits and higher taxpayer cost (2018)
• He finally visited troops 2 years after taking office, but only after 154 vacation days at his properties (Dec 26, 2018)
• He revealed a covert Seal Team 5 deployment, including names and faces, on Twitter during his visit to Iraq (Dec 26, 2018)
• Trump lied to deployed troops that he gave them a 10% raise (12/26/2018). He tried giving the military a raise that was lower than the standard living adjustment. Congress told him that idea wasn’t going to work. Then after giving them the raise that Congress made him, he lied about it pretending that it was larger than Obama’s. It wasn’t.
• He fired service members living with HIV just before the 2018 holidays
• He tried to slash disability and unemployment benefits for Veterans to $0, and eliminate the unemployability extrascheduler rating (Dec 17, 2018)
• He called troops on Thanksgiving and told them he’s most thankful for himself (Thanksgiving, 2018)
• He urged Florida to not count deployed military votes (Nov 12, 2018)
• He canceled an Arlington Cemetery visit on Veterans Day due to light rain (Nov 12, 2018)
• While in Europe commemorating the end of WWI, he didn’t attend the ceremony at a US cemetery due to the rain — other world leaders went anyway (Nov 10, 2018)
• He used troops as a political prop by sending them on a phantom mission to the border and made them miss Thanksgiving with their families (Oct-Dec, 2018)
• He stopped using troops as a political prop immediately after the election. However, the troops remained in muddy camps on the border (Nov 7, 2018)
• Trump changed the GI Bill through his Forever GI Act, causing the VA to miss veteran benefits, including housing allowances. This caused many vets to run out of food and rent. (reported October 7, 2018)
• Trump doubled the rejection rate for veterans requesting family deportation protections (July 5, 2018)
• Trump deported active-duty spouses (11,800 military families face this problem as of April 2018)
• He forgot a fallen soldier’s name (below) during a call to his pregnant widow, then attacked her the next day (Oct 23-24, 2017)
• He sent commandos into an ambush due to a lack of intel, and sends contractors to pick them up, resulting in a commando being left behind, tortured, and executed. (Trump approved the mission because Bannon told him Obama didn’t have the guts to do it) (Oct 4, 2017)
• He blocked a veteran group on Twitter (June 2017)
• He ordered the discharge of active-duty immigrant troops with good records (2017-present)
• He deported veterans (2017-present)
• He said he knows more about ISIS
than American generals (Oct 2016)
• On Oct 3, 2016, Trump said vets get PTSD because they aren’t strong (note: yes, he said it’s ‘because they aren’t strong.’ He didn’t say it’s ‘because they’re weak.’ This distinction is important because of Snopes)
• Trump accepted a Purple Heart from a fan at one of his rallies and said: “I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier.” (Aug 2, 2016)
• Trump attacks Gold Star families: Myeshia Johnson (gold star widow), Khan family (gold star parents) etc. (2016-present)
• Trump sent funds raised from a Jan 2016 veterans benefit to the Donald J Trump Foundation instead of veterans charities (the foundation has since been ordered shut because of fraud) (Jan, 2016)
• Trump said he has “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military” because he went to a military-style academy (2015 biography)
• Trump said he doesn’t consider POWs heroes because they were caught. He said he prefers people who were not caught (July 18, 2015)
• Trump said having unprotected sex was his own personal Vietnam (1998)
• For a decade, Trump sought to kick veterans off of Fifth Avenue because he found them unsightly nuisances outside of Trump Tower. 1991
• Trump dodged the draft 5 times by having a doctor diagnose him with bone spurs.
• No Trump in America has ever served in the military; this spans 5 generations, and every branch of the family tree. In fact, the reason his grandfather immigrated to America was to avoid military service.