Most Popular Courses (Worldwide)
- The Science of Well-Being from Yale University
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing from Johns Hopkins University
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) from the University of Michigan
- Machine Learning from Stanford University
- Learning How to Learn from McMaster University and UC San Diego
- English for Career Development from the University of Pennsylvania
- Financial Markets from Yale University
- First Step Korean from Yonsei University
- Introduction to Psychology from Yale University
- Write Professional Emails in English from Georgia Institute of Technology.
In 2020, a record number of people turned to online learning as a source of hope and growth, and Coursera is proud to have served learners everywhere during such a challenging year. Since March, there were more than 69 million enrollments on Coursera—a roughly 430% increase compared to the same period last year.